What speakers (and attendees) expect from an eventPosted: September 10, 2015 Filed under: speaking | Tags: speaking Leave a comment
Speakers expect the following from an event
- Signage at the event to show the event is being held there
- Signage at the event to guide you to the reception desk and show this is the reception desk
- Inform speakers if the projectors are vga or hdmi
- Remind speakers they need power adapters if the power sockets are not 3 pin sockets!
- Mention if there is a speakers room or not
- Conferences should tell you the ratio of the projectors (including resolution) so you can optimize your decks.
- If you want me to use your PPT template. make it usable
- If only we speakers would band together, use their front and back material, but our own internal slides….